Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Desktop Support Technician
TTEC is seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our IT team. We are a global company that is 46,000 employees strong. Together, we are transforming the world of customer experience by helping our clients design and deliver simpler, more effective, efficient, and human customer service experiences that inspire customer loyalty and boost company profits.
Our global IT organization of 600 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you'll be doing:
You will be focused on supporting the local area network infrastructure in the areas of desktop workstation deployment, moves, adds, changes, software distribution, support and general troubleshooting.
You will be responsible for:
- Deploys computer workstations or notebooks, completes moves and setup of computer peripherals.
- Image computer systems in a timely manner.
- Help unload pallets with PC or monitors and move to another location for cleanup and configuration.
- Basic software installs and troubleshooting
- Ship PCs and systems to new employees.
- Trouble tickets and work orders as assigned.
- Performs other related duties within a timely manner as assigned.
- Imaging PC using SCCM.
- Must be able to find timely solutions to complex issues.
- Must be able to keep up with high demands in a fast paced environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Pursuing minimum of a 2 year associate or technical degree in CIS or an equivalent combination of education required
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows operating systems
- Experience navigating and troubleshooting software on Windows Vista, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Operating Systems.
- PC hardware and Microsoft software applications knowledge required.
- High attention to detail in planning, reporting and execution of assigned work
What We Offer:
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.