Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Lead Developer
TTEC Digital is seeking anexceptional Technical LeadDeveloper with strong back end experience to join our talented globalcreative team supporting one or more AI and Automation products within TTEC'sProduct Engineering organization.The developer must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work aspart of a small team with a rapid release schedule where every aspect ofcontribution is highly valued. The development process is based on Agile Scrum withthe architecture focused on a cloud-based architecture leveraging industryleading AI/ML.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden yourcareer? We are just as passionate aboutproviding ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by drivingcustomer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as youare. Whether you're the Engineer,Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need yourtalent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
- Troubleshoot production issues, create detailed stories for offshore team, conduct code review
- Design and develop new modules and features as necessary
- Work with offshore team, provides clarification, and code review
Provide leadership to a team ofdevelopers. Train & onboard new developers.
Work closely with our robustdevelopment team on major software releases
Work in an agile developmentenvironment with daily stand-up meetings
Ensuring all outputs and deliverablesare met on time, per spec, and well tested
Fast learner and self-sufficient in aremote environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer related field
- 5 years of industry experience building large scale web applications
- Experience working with cloud based services such as AWS
Good understanding of microservice architecture and webservices - REST, GraphQL, AMQP, Redis
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment (JIRA, Kanban)
Experience with popular SQL and NoSQL Databases(Postgres, Mongo, SQL Server)
- Docker, Kubernetes, Node-RED, or AI/ML experience a plus
- Write efficient, scalable, testable and maintainable code
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
TTEC is a pioneer in customerexperience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applyingsolutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology,Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to theircustomers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees liveby a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients,their customers and each other.
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity