Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior AWS Developer - Remote
VoiceFoundry, a TTEC Digital LLCcompany, is seeking a Junior AWS Developer to join our team. This is a remote role based in the US.
Why choose VoiceFoundry to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about therelentless pursuit of Customer Success by providing ideal solutions to solvingour client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with ourenhanced technical capabilities as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Project Manager, Practice Leaderor Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey tosuccess!
Junior AWSDevelopers are some of the most important people in our delivery of clientsolutions. They will learn our workflows, tooling, and systems for delivery andto help creatively solve a client's business problems. There will be a steeplearning curve, and typically significant time for study early in the teammember's time with the company. You will be also expected to offer feedback thatwill be leveraged for delivery process and best practice improvements.
As a growing member of the VoiceFoundry team, a Junior AWSDeveloper's primary role is to learn the AWS ecosystem and build clientsolutions under the direction of Senior Engineers and Team Leads. While eachday is different, day to day responsibilities include the following:
- Morning meetings with internal team and clients
- Requirements analysis and design conversations when you have a new project starting.
- Working on issues in Jira with your team - building systems, creating CloudFormation / Serverless templates to deploy resources, etc.
- Working with your mentor/team lead to further knowledge of AWS Services, tools, or even new languages to address project needs.
- You need to be ready to learn quickly!
- Cursory knowledge of AWS services and cloud architecture
- Firm knowledge of the way the web works
- Basic understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum
- The ideal candidate seeks to understand before prescribing a solution.
- Humble and willing to be guided. As a less experienced team member, junior engineers can learn a lot from those who have walked in their shoes. However, not all are willing.
- Love of technology and a strong desire to learn the latest and greatest in development best practices, especially the latest services from AWS
- Willing to stand up for your convictions and yet commit to the team's decision
- Familiarity with the Serverless Framework (serverless.com)
- Python experience
- Experience with technologies such as AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and CloudFormation
Weare passionate about the customer experience. With a deep legacy of over 30years in the contact center environment, we have the expertise to help younavigate the key technologies in order to deliver an exceptional customerexperience, leveraging all things AWS.
Wespecialize in the design and delivery of Amazon Connect, a cloud-basedenterprise contact center solution used around the globe and are uniquelyfocused on helping businesses improve customer engagement, while maximizing thebenefits of the cloud.
Our expertise is focused on AI & naturallanguage automation, chatbots, CTI/CRM, enterprise integration, user experiencedesign, analytics and workforce optimization. Combined with best practices anda proven methodology in deploying Amazon Connect, we have the right mix ofexpertise and innovative solutions to make your vision a reality
Variable incentive bonus plan,401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, employeerecognition programs, professional development
State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
Rich wellness program and healthincentives
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.