Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead AWS Developer - Remote/Telecommute, located anywhere in the US
VoiceFoundry, a TTEC Digital LLCcompany, is seeking a Lead AWS Developer to join our team. This is aremote role based in the US.
Why choose VoiceFoundry to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about therelentless pursuit of Customer Success by providing ideal solutions to solvingour client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with ourenhanced technical capabilities as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Project Manager, Practice Leaderor Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey tosuccess!
As thebackbone of our delivery teams, Lead AWS Developers build and deployVoiceFoundry's designed solution for our clients. Lead AWS Developers will work to refine theprocess of delivering projects by building internal tools, suggesting newmethods of designing and building a system, and providing feedback to theirteam leads on issues they are experiencing.
- Morning meetings with internal team and clients
- Requirements analysis and design conversations when you have a new project starting.
- Working on issues in Jira with your team - building systems, creating CloudFormation/Serverless templates to deploy resources, etc.
- Working with your mentor/team lead to further knowledge of AWS Services, tools, or even new languages to address project needs.
- You need to be ready to learn quickly!
- Advanced knowledge of AWS services and cloud architecture
- 3 to 5 years of development experience with a focus on Node.JS working with AWS services.
- Advanced understanding of the way the web works
- Prior experience working with agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Ability to accept constructive feedback
- Experience mentoring and guiding other team members
- The ideal candidate seeks to understand before prescribing a solution.
- A love for technology and the latest and greatest in development best practices, especially the latest services from AWS
- Willingness to stand up for your convictions and yet commit to the team's decision
- Familiarity with the Serverless Framework (serverless.com)
- Python experience
- Experience with technologies such as AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and CloudFormation
We are passionate about thecustomer experience. With a deep legacy of over 30 years in the contact centerenvironment, we have the expertise to help you navigate the key technologies inorder to deliver an exceptional customer experience, leveraging all things AWS.
We specialize in the design anddelivery of Amazon Connect, a cloud-based enterprise contact center solutionused around the globe and are uniquely focused on helping businesses improvecustomer engagement, while maximizing the benefits of the cloud.
Ourexpertise is focused on AI & natural language automation, chatbots,CTI/CRM, enterprise integration, user experience design, analytics andworkforce optimization. Combined with best practices and a proven methodologyin deploying Amazon Connect, we have the right mix of expertise and innovativesolutions to make your vision a reality.
Variable incentive bonus plan,401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, employeerecognition programs, professional development
State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
Rich wellness program and healthincentives
TTEC is proud to be an equalopportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse andinclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectiveswithin our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by notonly delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it apoint to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being theirauthentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is ourstrength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantagepoints and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their ownunique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadershipand diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.