Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oracle Benefits Principal Analyst.
When everything's connected, how weconnect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We arelooking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as an Oracle BenefitsPrincipal Analyst.
At TTEC, we help global brandsprovide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and growtheir business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiencesthat are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC, a 50,000 employee, globalcustomer experience pioneer, is opening a new information technology and datascience center of excellence in Hyderabad where you'll have the opportunity toget in on the groundfloor of this expansion.
As a technologist, we know you're inhigh demand. And we know it's important you find the right fit for your future.Have ideas you want to contribute? We're listening. Looking for exposure todifferent clients, different technologies? It's what we do. Want to make animpact on the future? We're innovating every day. Teamwork key? You'll have theopportunity to work on global projects with a knowledge-thirsty, internationalteam. Join our inclusive IT team and you'll help create meaningful employeeexperiences that drive memorable customer experiences.
Benefits Principal Analyst will beresponsible to define, architect, and configure product solutions in accordancewith our global human capital strategy as it relates to benefits within theglobal ERP.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide functional architecture and design for new initiatives within the Oracle Fusion product suite for the benefits module.
- Provide ongoing support for Oracle Advanced Benefits in the Oracle E-Business product suite.
- Provide proof of concept planning and analysis.
- Provide product enhancement as the liaison to software engineering team.
- Provide product support as the liaison to production support team.
- Provide product support to internal Benefits and Human Capital teams during Open Enrollment periods and steady state.
- 4 - 5 years of experience with administration of benefits, preferably with experience in both the Oracle Fusion and Oracle E-Business product suites.
- Experience in delivery of detailed functional specifications utilizing industry standard tools and documentation approaches.
- Experience in effective communication and presentation of information technology solutions in language that can be understood by both the Information Technology and Human Capital teams.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the following is preferred:
- supporting project management and planning including effort and time estimation
- cost/benefit analysis
- risk assessment
- resource planning