Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oracle Payroll Senior Analyst
When everything's connected, how weconnect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We arelooking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as an Oracle PayrollSenior Analyst.
At TTEC, we help global brandsprovide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and growtheir business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiencesthat are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC, a 50,000 employee, globalcustomer experience pioneer, is opening a new information technology and datascience center of excellence in Hyderabad where you'll have the opportunity toget in on the groundfloor of this expansion.
As a technologist, we know you're inhigh demand. And we know it's important you find the right fit for your future.Have ideas you want to contribute? We're listening. Looking for exposure todifferent clients, different technologies? It's what we do. Want to make animpact on the future? We're innovating every day. Teamwork key? You'll have theopportunity to work on global projects with a knowledge-thirsty, internationalteam. Join our inclusive IT team and you'll help create meaningful employeeexperiences that drive memorable customer experiences.
The Payroll Senior Analyst will beresponsible to define, architect, configure, and support product solutions inaccordance with our global human capital strategy as it relates to payrollwithin the global ERP and third parties to include TMF and ADP.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing support for Oracle Payroll in the Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Provide ongoing support for interfaces with third party payroll providers.
- Participate with changes related to benefits elements and the impact to payroll.
- Provide product enhancements as liaison to software engineering team.
- Provide product support as liaison to production support team.
- Provide product support as main point of contact for Global Payroll team.
- 4 - 5 years of experience with the administration of Oracle Payroll.
- Experience with third party payroll vendors and the interfaces required to support third party payroll vendors.
- Experience in delivery of detailed functional specifications utilizing industry standard tools and documentation approaches.
- Experience in effective communication and presentation of information technology solutions that enable both Information Technology and Human Capital teams to understand.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the following is preferred:
- supporting project management and planning including effort and time estimation
- cost/benefit analysis
- risk assessment
- resource planning