Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal, Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting
TTECis seeking a Technical Accounting Principal to join our Enterprise Servicesteam. This position will primarily be involved in all aspects related to ourMergers & Acquisitions.
TTEC'sAccounting organization is a global team with a common focus - to deliveroperational excellence, conform to the highest standard of ethics, and developfuture leaders for the business.
Whatyou'll be doing:
TTECis currently searching for a motivated and ambitious Technical AccountingPrincipal to join our team in our Corporate Headquarters in Englewood,Colorado.
The Technical Accounting Principal will primarily be supporting allaspects of our Mergers & Acquisitions - from the due diligence phases ofpotential deals thru the valuation and purchase price accounting for thosedeals that are completed. This individual will also be involved in ourfinancial reporting and accounting for complex accounting transactions. This individual will be a key member of ourFinancial Reporting team and the entire CFO organization. This role willsupport both domestic and international operations and will work with manydifferent groups within TTEC (i.e. Accounting, Finance, Legal, Treasury, RealEstate). This opportunity is ideal for an individual who has experience inMergers & Acquisitions including due diligence and/or purchase priceaccounting, financial reporting and who can research and conclude on complexaccounting issues. Candidates should be ambitious and passionate aboutaccounting and able to welcome day-to-day challenges and able to keep pace in alarge international corporate environment.
Whatyou'll bring to us:
- Be responsible for the due diligence of potential acquisitions, the purchase price accounting for closed business combinations and the valuations of acquired businesses (done either internally or outsourced to a third party)
- Assist in the preparation of audit requests related to these business combinations and other requests for the consolidated company audit and quarterly reviews
- Research accounting pronouncements and conclude on accounting treatment for complex transactions
- Keep current with significant changes in US GAAP and external reporting requirements and regulations
- Assist in the preparation of external filings made with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the preparation of financial statements, notes, management discussion and analysis
- Maintain compliance with key controls related to certain accounting duties
- Provide assistance to the entire CFO organization when needed, which includes special projects and accounting research
- Participate and provide input in process improvement projects assigned by the Controller, CFO, and other VPs
Whatskills you'll need:
- 5 to 10 years of accounting experience
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Active CPA a plus
- Experience in researching and concluding on accounting issues
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience in the preparation of financial statements
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, and Noetix a plus
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing wReach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.