Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal VXML Developer w/CVP Studio - US based, telecommute
- Interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with functional consultants to write design specifications
- Develop solutions to implement client-specific interfaces, call flows, and speech requirements
- Develop and assess the capabilities and limitations of the applications and technologies and recommend alternatives and solutions
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on such issues as performance, scalability, reliability, and security
- 5 years experience in VoiceXML IVR technologies
- 2 to 5 years of experience with CVP Studio
- JAVA, J2EE, .NET JSP, ASP, Perl, etc.
- 1 year experience in Cisco CVP VXML App development
- Experience in developing advanced speech applications
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Nuance speech engines/tools.
- User Interface (UI) design
- Experience with web technology and application server design is a plus
- IIS/Apache Integration with back-end data systems and CTI
- Cisco ICM
- Web Services
- Database via SQL, JDBC/ADO.NET
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.