Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Assurance Analyst
TTEC is seeking a Revenue Assurance Analyst to join our Enterprise Services team at our Headquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
Our Accounting organization team brings significant value and contribution to our company through common focus to deliver operational excellence consistent with GAAP, conform to the highest standard of ethics, and develop future leaders for the business.
What you'll be doing:
The Revenue Assurance Analyst is responsible for all phases of billing administration for a portfolio of accounts. Responsibilities include evaluating contracts, gathering reporting data, producing complex excel templates and validating of invoice data.
What you'll bring to us:
- Reading, comprehending and interpreting complex contract requirements and translating those requirements into an invoice template.
- Reviewing and validating contract components and invoicing data provided by Operations. Communicating with Operations staff regarding program specifications.
- Gathering operational data from various reporting systems. Updating and maintaining relevant billing data in financial systems and ensure that all charges are billed completely and accurately
- Developing invoicing for new clients, reviewing contracts, identifying the source of billing elements, and establishing effective monthly processes. Maintaining process documentation and compliance with those processes.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports. Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts
- Collection calls and/or correspondence, follow up on payment arrangements in a fast paced goal oriented collections environment on a timely manner while keeping and improving client relations.
- Collections of outstanding accounts receivable from the existing clients, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency, resolution efforts regarding collection issues, customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve invoice disputes and short/over payments, invoice and payment reconciliations.
What skills you'll need:
- BA/BS in Accounting preferred. Equivalent work experience considered in lieu of degree
- 1-2 years' experience with complex billing and/or financial analysis experience required
- Strong Excel experience required
- Oracle Business Suite experience preferred
- Ability to interpret complex contracts
- Strong analytical abilities
- Very strong English written and oral communication skills
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC . #LI-WB1
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.