Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Operations Project Analyst
Operations Business Analyst/Project Manager
TTEC is seeking Business Analyst/Project Manager to join our Customer Care team in our Phoenix, AZ office.
- Execute projects, processes and strategies in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, IT, and client to improve demand generation and sales metrics.
- Collaborate with call center staff, management, and support client to maintain strong partnerships and communication.
- Manage systems and operational issues/requests and follow-up with internal stakeholders and client for resolution.
- Analyze performance reports, monitor rep activity, and execute insights to optimize rep training and productivity.
- Interact with sales teams to collect feedback and manage the lead funnel. Track activity and performance by market to ensure alignment between Sales and Marketing.
- Coordinatelead assignments, rep territories, and forecasts to ensure reps are productiveand maintain sufficient lead volume
The ProjectManager is expected to employ theirexperience, functional knowledge, outstanding communication and leadershipskills, attention to detail and sound judgment to plan and accomplish criticalbusiness and departmental objectives within a diverse range of businessenvironments.
What you'll bring to us:
- Project execution, across various business segments at an enterprise level, through the application of functional methodology and process
- Partner with internal teams, stakeholders, senior executive level parties and external clients to support the pursuit of new or expansion business opportunities through deployment strategy design, core operational component input build, project management service cost estimation, client presentation and contractual requirement input support as required.
- Support the deployment, promotion and achievement of departmental and corporate strategy, business goals and objectives.
- Take an active role in departmental improvements such as tools, templates, processes
What skills you'll need:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Experience in the call center industry, specifically operations.
- Experience leading the implementation of medium to large scale call center projects, including the management and oversight of diverse functional project teams. Capable of effectively facilitating meetings and developing and executing detail oriented project plans and deliverables.
- Salesforce Experience
- Experience with client facing, senior and executive level management communications and formal presentation delivery
- Experience with project management and word processing software, spreadsheet and flowcharting applications (MS Project, MS Office, Excel and Visio)
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.