Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Developer - Remote / Nationwide
Senior Salesforce Developer
TTEC is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our TTEC Digital team. This role is a telecommuting opportunity with travel requirements up to 25% nationwide.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
The Salesforce Developer is intended to drive the Technical side of the integrated solutions provided to our clients. The Developer must be passionate about solving business challenges and determining solutions. This position will analyze, design, develop, configure, integrate and launch new solutions and changes to existing solutions. This role will work heavily with Management, Operations, Clients and other development teams to accomplish the goals for multiple implementations.
· Ability to identify, build, and integrate various technologies to provide client solutions and associate applications using Salesforce.com and other technologies
· Participate and collaborate on design
· Provide input to and guidance on technical design, integration, development, configuration, and customization efforts, and document as required
· Develop high quality solutions based on specifications as indicated in design
· Test all items developed prior to turning over to testing team and client
· Support deployment activities
· Ability to collaborate with others and create and maintain positive relationships with multiple internal groups to support on-going project development
· Ability to effectively deliver results on several development projects
· Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
· Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
· Achieve and Maintain Service Cloud Consultant and Developer Certifications
What skills you will bring:
· B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
· 4 to 6 years development experience
· 4 to 6 years of Implementation, Design, Configuration, and Development experience within Salesforce is required
· Solid understanding of the overall architecture of Salesforce platform
· Experience with Salesforce platform - Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Administration/Configuration, Apex, Visualforce, Force.com APIs, data loader, Lightning
· Salesforce Force.com Platform Developer 1 & 2 certifications
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to "go the extra mile"
· Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
· Proven time management skills in a dynamic development environment
· Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
· Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer Certifications, Marketing Cloud
· CRM, Interaction Management, CTI, Case Management and Technologies that support these
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our two customer experience segments-TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Digital Consulting and Technology Services segment drives to blend digital strategy and omnichannel consulting with cloud-based technology platforms to design and build best in class customer experiences to small, medium, and enterprise clients.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday ? Do the Right Thing ? Reach for Amazing ? Seek First to Understand ? Act as One ? Live life Passionately
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.