Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Finance Analyst
TTEC is seeking a Senior Analyst, with experience in Business Analytics and Finance, to join our FP&A team.
What you'll be doing:
We are recruiting this position to provide a consolidated view of financial business performance to partnering teams across Ttec, providing accurate and insightful information to support and enable effective business decision making.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building reports and dashboards from functional data sources
- Preparation of Executive level presentations / reporting packs for financial and non-financial users, including
- Variance against key business performance targets
- Monthly management accounting reporting packs
- Consolidation of weekly scorecard reporting
- Assist in providing Business Partner's with insightful pre-close Flash reports
- Support the Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting cycles through the preparation of analysis to aid the wider FP&A team to complete tasks in line with strict deadlines
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather report requirements and create functional reports
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and innovative solutions in report build / design / automate.
- Manage / perform the preparation of ad-hoc analysis / production of reports as requested
What you'll bring to us:
- Highly literate with technology and data, and a strong interest to combine your finance skills with technology
- Experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting, and producing management information for decision making.
- Well-developed analytical / variance analysis skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, primarily Excel / PowerPoint
- Experience of reporting software: Hyperion Financial Reporting / SmartView / MSBI / Oracle
- Understanding of the value of Business Intelligence and Reporting across a large organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with both Finance and Non-Finance professionals.
- Ability to manage stakeholder effectively
What skills you'll need:
- Business Analytics, Finance or Business related degree. MBA desirable.
- 4-5 years previous experience in data analytics in a business environment
- 2-3 years' experience in financial analysis, primarily budget, forecasting & planning
- Motivated self -starter
- Attention to detail
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness and thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Business acumen and influencing skills are essential for success when working in a matrix environment.
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.