Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Payroll Analyst
Job Reference #: 02K1K
TeleTech is seeking an Experienced Senior Payroll Analyst to join our Enterprise Services team in Sofia, Bulgaria. Ideally you will have experience working within EMEA countries outside of Bulgaria.
Our Payroll team brings significant value and contribution to our company through overall management for one of the most unique and geographically dispersed global payroll operations in the country.
What you'll be doing:
Payroll Analysts are responsible for reviewing, inspecting, and validating all the on-cycle and off-cycle payroll requests in order to deliver payroll in a timely and accurate manner following legal and company standards. They provide thorough review of the request files, support payroll and compliance processes and procedures, research and resolve any issues in accordance with local laws. Payroll Analysts are expected to be knowledgeable about local payroll laws and practices for the geography they support. They ensure timely release of bank files and submission of other statutory reports. Payroll Analyst need to have a thorough working knowledge of TeleTech's policies and procedures related to Payroll duties.
What you'll bring to us:
* Review, inspect and validate all the on-cycle and off cycle payroll requests in order to deliver payroll in a timely and accurate manger following legal and company standards
* Provide thorough review of the request files, support payroll and compliance processes and procedures, research and resolve any issues in accordance with local laws
* Ensure timely release of bank files and submission of other statutory reports
* Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and established business controls and with applicable federal and local regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines
What skills you'll need:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field or comparable degree in country of residence
* 2-4 years of Payroll experience in any country(s) within the EMEA region
* High customer service orientation and strong interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
* High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment. Ability to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of customer data
* Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
* Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos or ability to learn technology quickly
* Strong mathematical skills, ability to calculate and demonstrate the end result
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
* A competitive salary and benefits package.
Lead Everyday ? Do the Right Thing ? Reach for Amazing ? Seek First to Understand ? Act as One ? Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!