Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Senior Programmer
As part of ourdevelopment team, you will predominantly be involved in building businesssolutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You'llstretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor indesigning, coding, testing, debugging and supporting all types of applicationsconsistent with the established specifications and business requirements inorder to deliver business value.
- Design,modify, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Developproduct enhancements and features for products in health care industry.
- Databasetable design and writing complex queries in MySQL
- Participatein testing process through test review and analysis, Interact with UserExperience team, Provide Production support post release deployment andon-going maintenance.
- Utilizeexperience with Unix/Linux and scripting skills using Shell.
- Preparedocumentations and specifications. Help troubleshoot and verify bugs.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5years of Software Development experience of Web based applications
- Thedesire to learn while perfecting your craft of designing, building andmaintaining enterprise applications.
- Deepunderstanding, knowledge and/or experience with most if not all of thefollowing.
- JS Frameworks - Backbone JS (orAngular)
- Single Page Applications, MVCframework Applications, Test Driven Development
- Java, RESTful APIs
- Relational Databases, design and bestPractices - MySQL
- Commonly used software design patternsand principles
- Software Development Lifecycle - Agile& Scrum, GitHub, Rally, JIRA
- Web/App Servers - Nginx, Node etc.,Redis, Wildfly
- Linux Environments - Redhat, CentOS,Ubuntu etc.,
- Excellentlogic, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Abilityto work independently and/or as part of a team of diverse group of people
- BSor MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.