Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Support Representative
We're hiring and are looking to connect withyou to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Technical Support Representative with TTEC inRockledge, Florida.
Acceptingdigital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees:Apply online, via text ‘TTEC' to 97211, or call 1.866.796.5485to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect iseverything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's morerelevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're strongertogether, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lifteach other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazingexperiences.
We help global brands provide a greatexperience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business.We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple,inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role bringsthat principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer ExperienceChampion, You'll Enjoy:
- Competitive pay plus performance-based bonuses
- Continuing education
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- And much, much more!
What You'll be Doing:
Deliver amazing customer &technical support in a contact center environment that enables you toexperience all the rewards a large, respected organization has to offer! You'll use your interpersonal and technicalskills to educate business customers on our products, resolve their issues, andget them back up and running quickly and efficiently. As a Technical Support Representative,you will be the first point of contact for both existing and new customerseither by telephone or email supporting a wide range of computer peripherals.This will be a perfect opportunity to use your excellent customer serviceskills to ensure our customers are highly satisfied.
On a typicalday, you'll:
- Communicate with customers via telephone or in written form, such as through e mail, chat and forum posts with proficient English.
- Use computer-based tools and problem-solving skills to identify, research, isolate, and resolve customer issues
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC.That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantlywith you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring tothe table along with the following:
- Previous work experience in a call center environment in TSR position or IT related background in general
- Excellent soft and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience working to a high-quality assurance standard within a target driven environment.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment with frequent new product releases and updates
- Ability to communicate effectively with all customer types
- Passion for & commitment to delivering the best support experience in a Business to Business (B2B) environment
- Experience in database/customer management systems including excellent attention to detail when inputting and collating information
- Technical aptitude with an ability to explain technical concepts to a varied audience
- Strong problem-solving skills to diagnose and logically resolve customer problems using good judgment, acquired knowledge of Client products, and tools such as the Client knowledge base and publicly available common knowledge sources
- Proficiency in troubleshooting multiple computer operating systems (i.e. Windows, Macintosh, Linux, etc) and ability to support various hardware environments, standard applications (Microsoft Office)
- Experience using video conferencing tools like Skype for Business, Zoom, Citrix, or others, as well as experience with Logitech Software for webcams and peripherals.
- Strong understanding of consumer electronics
- Ability to educate customer on Client products and capabilities while using Client knowledge base and other common knowledge sources publicly available
Apply Virtually Today
1. Click on the ApplyNow button.
2. You've applied,now what? After successfully completing the online application, please makeyour communication lines are open and regularly check your email forinstructions.
3. Thank you forapplying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experiencethe happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, activeduty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believeyou're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC'smost innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience withglobalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employeesaround the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared youto execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members whereleadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are partof your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, butwe hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be anotherpurpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career onthe admin side as a receptionist, assistant, or in support roles or you've beenin retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takesto join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search#ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTECrequires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass abackground check, and, depending on the location and client program, tosuccessfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal OpportunityEmployer.