Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! TTEC is seeking an experienced Treasury Analyst to join our Enterprise Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters based in the Denver Colorado area. A proactive, organized, reliable and self-directed individual is required for this dynamic role.
- Centralized Global Cash Management - Support the cash management team on a global scale, including: daily cash reporting and forecasting, transaction processing, research and bank documentation. Liaison among our banking partners and our A/P, payroll, accounting, and international finance organizations.
- System Support - Assist with the management over banking portals and treasury workstations.
- Foreign Exchange and Credit Analysis - Support FX research and risk mitigation, client credit reviews, and market analyses.
- Bank Fees - Review and analyze monthly bank service fees.
- Intercompany Loans - Maintain loan agreements, schedules and interest calculations.
- Reporting - Assist with month end and quarter end management reporting
- Letters of Credit- Assist with the issuance, management, and fees.
- Special Projects - Support other treasury and finance projects as needed.
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting, prefer 1-3 years of experience
- Prior international treasury, finance, and/or banking experience a plus
- Proactive, self-directed work ethic with a demonstrated ability to work well with a cross functional group of people
- Articulate, reliable, organized, team player, analytical
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Work & Excel/financial modeling
- An opportunity to work for global public company in a Colorado setting
- Market compensation with pay for performance philosophy that includes variable bonus plan incentives
- 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible schedule consistent with ‘work hard and play hard' outlook
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Extensive wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a dynamic pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search
#ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.