Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC is seeking an experienced Treasury Analyst to join our Enterprise Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters based in the Denver Colorado area. A proactive, organized, reliable and self-directed individual is required for this dynamic role.
What you'll be doing:
- Centralized Global Cash Management - Support the cash management team on a global scale, including: daily cash reporting and forecasting, transaction processing, research and bank documentation. Liaison among our banking partners and our A/P, payroll, accounting, and international finance organizations.
- System Support - Assist with the management over banking portals and treasury workstations.
- Foreign Exchange and Credit Analysis - Support FX research and risk mitigation, client credit reviews, and market analyses.
- Bank Fees - Review and analyze monthly bank service fees.
- Intercompany Loans - Maintain loan agreements, schedules and interest calculations.
- Reporting - Assist with month end and quarter end management reporting
- Letters of Credit- Assist with the issuance, management, and fees.
- Special Projects - Support other treasury and finance projects as needed.
What skills you'll need:
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting, prefer 1-3 years of experience
- Prior international treasury, finance, and/or banking experience a plus
- Proactive, self-directed work ethic with a demonstrated ability to work well with a cross functional group of people
- Articulate, reliable, organized, team player, analytical
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Work & Excel/financial modeling
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work for global public company in a Colorado setting
- Market compensation with pay for performance philosophy that includes variable bonus plan incentives
- 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible schedule consistent with ‘work hard and play hard' outlook
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Extensive wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues