United Northern Mortgage Bankers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at United Northern Mortgage Bankers
Celebrating 40 years of servicing homeowners and home buyers, United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited, (UNMB) is a mortgage bank licensed in 20 states. The key to UNMB’s success is our employees’ passion and commitment to deliver the best service and loan products to each customer. It is the reason we are considered one of the top places to work for by Newsday and Best Places to work by National Mortgage News.
We are not just like any other company! UNMB is Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA & SONYMA approved and we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
It is our mission to make all our clients raving fans! This begins with our employees!
Great company culture doesn’t happen on its own. Our culture is developed from a conscious effort to build upon values that include respect, diversity, ethics, balance and teamwork. We have an awesome team who effectively communicate and believe in celebrating our successes loudly, with monthly meetings acknowledging outstanding achievements - big or small! We feel it is important that our employees work within a rewarding, team-oriented environment.
We are here to help ensure your success with lots of training - some mandatory and some at your own pace. The tools to succeed are handed to you once you begin your career with us. Now is the time to be a part of something better… what are you waiting for?
UNMB is looking for a team-oriented individual with a graphic design background to join our Marketing Team! The Graphic Designer is an essential team member of the marketing group.
The Graphic Designer will help cultivate the creativity and brand image of UNMB. The Graphic Designer supports multiple external and internal campaigns and is responsible for creating all printed materials, advertisements, logos, signage and online graphics. This position offers exposure to multiple channels used to market to the general public as well as staff recruitment. Candidates must have an enthusiastic attitude, bring a creative approach to the job and provide a portfolio of previous work upon request.
Web Content & Design
- Design impactful graphics for UNMB’s three websites (including banners and landing pages), social media and e-mail campaigns.
- Photograph and produce video for web and print.
- Manage and design trade show graphics including printed promotional materials.
- Graphically promote and evolve our brand image in a legally compliant manner consistent with customer needs.
- Assist Marketing Manager with annual advertising production schedule and trade show schedule.
- Help develop and create effective presentations for Sales and Executive members.
- Support Sales with marketing materials as their needs change.
- Support corporate needs including signage, logos, graphics for interdepartmental projects and event photography.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Collection (predominantly Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign/Acrobat/Flash).
- Exposure / Experience with HTML and Wordpress.
- Strong creative design, conceptual planning, the ability to follow art direction and collaborate on layouts.
- Print Design and Web Design.
- Proven ability to multi-task and interface with all levels of management.