Universal Avionics Systems Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Test Engineer 3
at Universal Avionics Systems Corporation
Job Status: Full-Time/Regular
Job Reference #: 292
- Independently estimate and complete work assignments in a timely manner.
- Follow established testing processes and procedures.
- May provide work leadership to lower level Test Engineers.
- The Senior Hardware Test Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Designs and develops test procedures and assists in the evaluation of test equipment required to perform quality checks
- Prepares recommendations for testing and documentation of procedures to be used from design phase through initial production
- Construct or assist in the construction of test fixtures
- May provide training to Production Testing Staff
- Conducting environmental and electro-magnetic interference qualification testing
- Work effectively with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to resolve test problems
- Ability to apply understanding of electronic concepts.
- Ability to logically and systematically troubleshoot a problem.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient with personal computers and computer operating systems.
- Solid understanding of Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer usage.
- Ability to apply understanding of version control systems.
Bachelor’s Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology and at least 5 years experience with hardware development