Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Badge Tech Operator
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Morning, Overnight
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
The Badging Tech will work alongside a well-selected team of professionals in a fast-paced environment. Duties include but are not limited to: helping employees and contractors resolve their badging issues via phone, intranet, and in person. In addition, you will be responsible for assisting with various administrative badging duties, many of which calls for good judgment and creative problem solving in the absence of specific instructions.
The successful applicant will have direct day-to-day contact with our clients and be in a fast-paced work environment; therefore, they will need outstanding communication skills, an exceptional ability to multitask, a great attitude and work ethic, to be a self-reliant team player, and have the ability to leave a consistent positive impression with each and every interaction.
- Need experience with security access control and badging applications and/or software (Lenel)
- Have the ability to multitask, and remain cordial and professional in stressful situations
- Have excellent phone etiquette and people skills
- Be a problem solver
- Need to have a positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Need to be proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
- Type at least 35 wpm
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in badging, access control, security operations center, military TOC (or similar)
- Have an Associate’s degree
- Have supervisory experience, ideally in a security role
- Have previous experience in customer service or in an admin position
- Ability to read, write, and speak clearly in English
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.