Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Specialist
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Social Media site in Menlo Park, CA
*Work Perks- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks!
Shifts: FT, M-F Salary
This position is responsible for overseeing and reviewing the standard of products created by GSOC staff. The QA Specialist will identify deficiencies, propose workflow improvements, and report on findings. The QA Specialist is a salaried position, reporting to the GSOC Training Manager.
- Identify and resolve GSOC production issues.
- Conduct GSOC product testing and audits.
- Document findings, tests and corrections
- Evaluate GSOC processes, workflows and production operations.
- All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
- All employees are properly screened and licensed.
- All employees meet training standards and requirements.
- All employee relations are managed appropriately.
- All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody’s responsibility.
- Assume ownership for our company’s success.
- Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
- Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
- Take responsibility, do the right thing.
- Project energy and enthusiasm.
- You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it.
Education required: HS Diploma _X_ AA/AS Degree _X__ BS/BA ___
Minimum of 2 years experience working in a data analytics, quality assurance, or process improvement role, preferably in the technology or social media sectors.
Must be able to communicate effectively and work well with others.
Other requirements or competencies:
- Strong analytical critical thinking and problem-solving
- Proven ability to influence key business
- Ability to build strategic vision and drive organizational
- Strong organization and planning skill with the ability to work in and define ambiguity/gray
- Strong inter-personal and networking skills with a strong ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under stressful and tight deadlines as well as the ability to manage in a fast-paced
- Ability to multi-ask, discerns patterns in detail
- Strong decision-making ability during both crisis and non-crisis
- Able to work with highly confidential
- Must be able to speak clearly, give direction, and provide guidance to employees and security staff during emergencies.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.