Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analyst-Report Writer
at TBK Bank
Join Triumph Business Capital!
At Triumph Business Capital, we believe the strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established. That's why we look for team members who work hard to make a difference in their workplace and community. Our goal is to make long-term improvements in everything and everyone we touch. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Data Analyst - Report Writer is responsible for surfacing data in the reporting suite utilizing a variety of techniques required to support both standardized and exploratory data analysis functions. The Data Analyst absorbs, collects, and works with stakeholders to prioritize reporting requirements and provide insight into driving process efficiencies, measuring departmental success criteria, and uncover new revenue and cost savings opportunities. Responsibilities include but are not limited to working closely with business unit leaders to provide reports and access to the information required to support their specific and evolving objectives, creating data export scripts and jobs from production systems into the reporting ecosystem, managing data quality and governance throughout the data life-cycle, assist with the definition of new data warehouse constructs and the production of new data marts, and working with developers, data engineers, and infrastructure to ensure system stability, availability, and reliability. This role must collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders at every level to contribute to and support long-term data strategy and operational success of the organization.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with senior leadership to understand strategic reporting needs and with internal partners to understand business priorities in order to implement the correct reporting approach for the information being requested
- Provide strategic data-related thought leadership regarding implementation of Power BI and SSIS reports, and support the positioning of TriumphPay for long-term operational success and effectiveness
- Serve as a front line partner with individual business unit members to drive the significant value with quick turnaround time provide additional insight by aggregating data from multiple systems.
- Create new data marts when required and manage change management process for data modifications to existing data marts and consumers
- Create and provide board level reports as required on a quarterly basis
- Work with stakeholders and management to manage the roadmap, prioritize opportunities based on business and customer impact, and maintain existing features to ensure high quality and data integrity
- Work with infrastructure team to ensure security and compliance policies are enforced in role-based data access mechanisms and data retention procedures
- Provide ad-hoc support for reporting and data access requests on an as needed basis to support compliance and legal audits and requests for discovery
- Work with technology and business partners to promote further system automation and help deliver successful reporting-related projects
- Demonstrate Triumph’s values and TriumphPay’s core tenets
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business administration, or related field preferred; will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 3-6 years of professional experience in business intelligence, datawarehousing, and SQL
- Experience in transportation industry and general factoring is preferred
Skills & Abilities Required
- Strong technical background with understanding of SQL and relational databases (RDBMS)
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with Azure DevOps, AWS (preferred)
- Detail-oriented, well organized, analytical, and with independent reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach and hands-on experience
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy
- Creativity in taking on complex tasks head on and generating solutions to complex issues
- Strong professional communication skills
The work environment characteristics described here may be encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic)
- Ability to work in a confined area
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time; occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.