Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Triumph Business Capital is seeking a summer Developer Intern at the Corporate office in Coppell, TX. This is a project-focused role working up to 40 hours per week through summer 2020. The Intern provides entry level technical implementation to support the Solutions team in designing and implementing custom applications aligned to business requirements. The Developer (C#, .Net, SQL, Java, Python) is responsible for design and development of web and other applications through the entire software development life cycle.
What’s the role?
You will work collaboratively with highly experienced Developers leaders/professionals as part of the IT team. You will have the opportunity to work on projects that will:
- Code, test, debug and support new and existing applications
- Adhere to organizational best practices regarding coding standards, testing coverage, and documentation
- Work with technical leadership to develop application designs that are secure, performant, scalable, fault tolerant, and testable
- Utilize analytical, process and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are within project scope
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion
- Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers and testers
- Communicate project issues and/or risks in a timely manner with technical lead
- Be able to operate in a highly regulated environment (SOX Compliance)
What do you need?
- Actively pursuing or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree, having completed Junior year at a minimum
- Intern summer program for:
- Upcoming Seniors (summer before 1st semester of Senior year)
- Seniors (summer before final semester of Senior year)
- Recent graduates (within 12 months of graduation)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Intern summer program for:
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with agile implementation methodologies
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent skills and experience
- Experience in at least one of the following:
- .NET Framework including ASP.net and C#
- Python, Django or Flask
- AI/ML platforms such as Tensorflow, PySpark, SciKit
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship
We offer consumer and commercial banking products from our 18 branches throughout eastern Iowa and Illinois and 34 branches throughout Colorado and western Kansas. We also offer deposit products through our Dallas branch. Our lending capabilities include commercial real estate, mortgage warehouse lending and other general business lending.
Through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, we offer asset based lending, equipment finance, legered lines of credit and insurance premium financing throughout the United States. We also offer discount factoring through our Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group subsidiary.