Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Security Analyst
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The IT Security Analyst is a technical position that is responsible for investigating security alerts, managing and improving cybersecurity toolsets, and assisting in different facets of the information security program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, investigate, and respond to security alerts
- Perform and track vulnerability assessments and facilitate remediation efforts
- Assist in various security projects
- Document security operating procedures
- Review and perform daily security system health checks and correct deficiencies
- Must be able to provide on-call support as needed
- Assist in IT audits by gathering documentation
- Answer security related helpdesk requests and approvals
- Keep an up-to-date application inventory
- Create and tune threat hunting scripts with EDR
- Self-starter with a curious mindset and the ability to prioritize competing tasks
- Facilitate user reviews with business owners
- Sense of humor is welcomed, but not needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
1-3 years of information security experience
3-5 years of cumulative experience in one or more of the following areas: networking, systems administration, help desk, technical support, security, or programming
Experience in SOX, GLBA and FFIEC regulatory compliance and CIS 20 security framework is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic scripting skills with Python or PowerShell is required
- Security certifications are desired
- Experience using Wireshark to analyze packet captures
- Knowledge of EDR, email filtering, vulnerability management, email header analysis, and log analysis
- Conceptual understanding of IPS/IDS, Anti-Virus, firewalls, honeypots, vulnerability scanners, URL filtering, SSL decryption, DLP, VPN, MFA, MDM, phishing, certificates, and other security tools
- Continuously builds on security knowledge and applies it to the job
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with multiple departments
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.