Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement custom-developed web applications to assist internal business partners.
- Work with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and effectively size tasks.
- Analyze, code, test, debug and support new and existing applications.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing applications and system.
- Contribute to the development of a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
- Develop application code that is secure, performant, scalable, fault tolerant, and testable.
- Utilize analytical, process and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers and testers.
- Communicate project issues and/or risks in a timely manner.
- Identify critical paths to meet business deadlines.
- Be able to operate in a highly regulated environment (SOX Compliance).
Experience & Education
The successful candidate will possess business operations experience and skills, analytical and critical thinking skills, and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 3+ year’s application development experience in a professional environment.
- Experience identifying customer’s business needs and providing a technological solution.
- Strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with .NET Framework including .Net Core and C#.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework or equivalent ORM.
- Understanding of Bash/Linux, AWS, Kafka and Kubernetes technologies
- Experience with agile implementation methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent skills and experience.
Skills & Abilities Required
- 3+ years development experience.
- Familiarity with the MVC framework.
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.0, .Net Core, Visual Studio 2019 skills preferred.
- MS SQL Server.
- Strong background in building scalable, high quality and high-performance application on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to self-direct and effectively manage time.
- Strong initiative and drive with high productivity and work ethic.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.