Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
As a member of a team of system administrators, ensure the operation of TBK’s network infrastructure by planning, installing, and supporting all infrastructure hardware and software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the stable operation of the in-house and cloud-based network infrastructure and systems by performing the planning, installation, configuration, maintenance, support, and optimization of the infrastructure hardware and software. Example work duties based on background & skill may include some or most, but also are not limited to:
- Install & upgrade server hardware and storage
- Maintain virtualization software
- Build server images
- Maintain operating systems on servers, including installation and patching, and operating Microsoft Server software stack
- Apply security patches to OS and applications
- Maintain backups and replication
- Maintain SQL and email systems
- Administer SaaS/Cloud services
- Build VDI desktop images
- Maintain technical environment that supports third-party banking applications, and maintain releases & updates
- Maintain technical environment that supports infrastructure operations software & utilities, maintain releases & updates, and operate applications
- Work closely with our technology vendor-partners that supply our technology and/or provide additional support, in the resolution of break/fix issues, installation of new and upgraded products, and designing network infrastructure to ensure its compatibility and supportability.
- Work break/fix issues, determine root-cause of problems, perform research (via internet, vendors, internal resources) to determine best resolution, and implement appropriate solutions using network management tools, remote access tools, correspondence (email/phone) with internal customers, contacting vendors, etc.
- Keep information and cybersecurity top of mind. Work cooperatively with the Information Security team (ISO, engineers, analysts) to implement and maintain proper security protocols and services.
- Maintain documentation including but not limited to: tickets, change control, as-built configurations, project plans.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure Services Manager on assignments. Provide regular updates on project status and break/fix resolution.
- Be available during non-production hours to implement systems and upgrades.
- Be on rotational call 24x7 for emergency outages.
- Minimum of 5, and up to 10+ years related work experience required.
- Demonstrated technical experience implementing and supporting from 60% to 100% of the following infrastructure components:
- Fiserv bank platforms.
- VMWare vSphere server virtualization.
- VMWare Horizon View VDI virtualization.
- Hyper-converged server systems, physical server hardware, SAN storage.
- Microsoft server stack (AD, GPOs, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, Exchange, SQL, IIS, proxy, etc.).
- Infrastructure operations software & utilities (performance & up/down monitoring, service desk, backup, packet capture, inventory control, remote control).
- Microsoft desktop stack (images, OS, fleet management, app software).
- Third-party line-of-business applications (examples: new accounts, teller, document imaging, workflow, financial analysis)
- Data center colocation (racking, stacking, power, connectivity).
- Security stack (firewalls, segmentation, patching, IPS/IDS, WAF, pen testing, remediation, MFA, SSO).
- Station wiring, patch panels, switch connections.
- Well organized, attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively while prioritizing heavy workloads and meeting time-sensitive deadlines.
- Team player with a strong work ethic; promotes and enjoys a creative work environment.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex concepts and oversee complex projects.
- Regular travel not required; occasional travel may be required (projects, training).
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.