Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Retail Branch Network
at TBK Bank
The VP, Retail Branch Network will institutionalize and scale branch operations best practices across all locations and lead field operations through regional managers. The Vice President Retail Branch Network is responsible for developing, overseeing and executing operational strategies and developing a program for service excellence in the retail environment. This position provides the leadership, and management necessary to ensure that TBK Bank has the proper processes and controls, reporting procedures, and systems in place to effectively support organizational growth and to ensure operating efficiency and customer service excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Leads and directs all aspects of retail branch network operational activities. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the implementation and sustainability of customer satisfaction initiatives to improve customer experience in alignment with the strategic and operational objectives of the company.
- Motivates and leads a high performance team, providing leadership and management to the service organization and regional operations managers.
- Develops and implements key operational strategies to improve service quality, overall customer experience, financial results, and employee engagement.
- Provides leadership and development of the retail team through teaching, training, and succession planning and mentorship programs.
- Develops and measures the effectiveness of all operational processes. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the Retail environment.
- Establishes strategic goals in alignment with organizational priorities.
- Participates in and drives the budget process for the retail environment.
- Manages internal and external inquires related to audits, adjustments, processing protocols, teller variances, general ledger entries and reconciliations etc.
- Actively participates with the management team, and leads special branch operations projects.
- Designs, establishes, and maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish goals and objectives; recruits, employs, trains, supervises, and evaluates retail staff.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness; effects changes required for improvement.
- Participates in and directs working teams related to Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and in accordance with the Bank’s Information Security Program.
- Maintains a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees consistent with TBK Bank’s mission and philosophy.
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of pertinent information and records.
- Continues professional development through training, seminars, membership in professional associations, as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years related experience in retail bank operations
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major
- Comprehensive knowledge of bank consumer compliance regulations.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Demonstrated ability to generate and execute strategies across the organization and geographical locations
- Ability to develop, foster and maintain effective working relationships with diverse groups of people within the organization as well as with external customers and vendors
- Highly skilled at executing large, multi-functional and cross-organizational assignments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Must be able to travel 25-50% to branch locations and to future acquisition locations
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.