Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Future Opening: Software Development Engineer in Test
at Vanco Payment Solutions
At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients’ specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients and those they serve.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Quality team. Quality is our top priority throughout the organization and in order to succeed we need people who are excited and experienced with all aspects of quality, including Automation, Manual, CI/CD and Performance Testing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, develop, implement and maintain automated scripts using Selenium, TestNG, Java and Postman
- Envision and implement industry leading automation and performance strategies
- Monitor and communicate application performance
- Participate in and provide feedback on code reviews for production, automation and performance code
- Execute, analyze and communicate test automation results
- Implement and maintain CI/CD automation suite
- Create, implement and maintain strategic performance and/or load test strategy and suite
- Effectively identifies and communicates defects while advocating for resolution
- Supports any critical or high priority issues identified post-production
- Other duties may be assigned
Who you are:
- You are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- You have your BA/BS in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- You have 5 years of experience in test automation design, development and implementation in web and/or mobile applications; Selenium, JMeter, Postman, Git, Preferred
- You have 5 years of experience in performance and/or load design, development and implementation in web and/or mobile applications; Selenium, JMeter and Postman Preferred
- You have 5 years of experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- You have 5 years manual testing experience
- You have 5 years in basic SQL query development experience
- You have a strong technical understanding
- You have experience working within a CI/CD process; Jenkins
- You have worked in a Scrum environment
- You think strategically and implement process improvement
- You have strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- You are self-directed, detail-oriented, innovative problem solver
- You are goal oriented and passionate about your work
- You have a strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Scrum
- You thrive in creating and working in a team environment, as well as independently
- Experience with TDD, BDD or equivalent test methodology
- Experience with Sauce Labs or equivalent tool
- Experience with Azure or other equivalent cloud tool
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD Insurance
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Opportunities to create processes and structure
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!