Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Technical Specialist
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Human Resources
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Perform a wide variety of human resources functions, with focus on technical expertise, which may include:
- General HR administrative duties.
- Ability to create and strengthen online presence in the areas of various platforms:
- Engagement systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong technical background in using multiple software platforms
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Completion of PHR or Human Resources Certificate Program
- Thorough knowledge of correct English grammar, spelling and punctuation for document creation
- Experience with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and multi-use platforms
- Experience in creating online training programs using various software platforms