Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ab Initio Developer
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This position will support the Mortgage Data Program. Mortgage has partnered with Enterprise Data & Analytics to host the go-forward analytics repository, MIDE (Mortgage Integrated Data Environment). The scope of this work includes providing a consolidated view of Mortgage data within Wells Fargo.
- Provides design and development support for analytical systems and data integration applications
- Analyzes complex requirements and translates to technical design and specifications
- Design, development, test, and implement application ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) code
- Follow all software development lifecycle processes and standards
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Be willing to work non-standard hours as the need arises
- Follow change and incident management processes
- Develop and foster a positive relationship with team members, team leads and business partners
- Propose creative solutions to meet technical and business priorities
- Provide guidance to other team members and contractors as required
Other Desired Qualifications
- Key Skills: Written and verbal communications; decision-making; conceptual and analytical skills; business domain knowledge in financial services; ability to multitask; comfortable working in a large organization across multiple teams
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.