Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application and Production Support Engineer
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Wells Fargo Technology is looking for a Senior Systems Operations Engineer who can join our Production Support team. We are currently looking for experienced Support Analysts who have a successful background in supporting mission critical systems. The successful candidate will display values such as leadership, accountability and a focus on innovation. Some functions of the role include the following:
- Intermediate to Senior production support analyst with 8+ years support production environments in financial, banking or other related fields.
- Expert understanding of supporting applications on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Experience in stopping, starting, deploying code and problem solving daily tasks via log files, system status, etc.
- Innovator in creating custom shell/ bash, python or perl scripts that automate daily checkout tasks
- Strong understanding of problem management and effective communication
- Ability to multitask and take on projects from server migrations to application audit reviews in addition to daily support of front, middle and back office user bases.
- Experience in creating daily metric report generation from SQL queries automated and scripted for daily consumption.
- Ability to build rapport with traders and technologist partners alike
- Exemplifies leadership, accountability and continuous improvement values.
NY-New York: 30 Hudson Yards - New York, NY
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.