Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Applications Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The EQE Lead will be responsible for working as part of the EQE (Enterprise Quality Engineering) team specifically focusing on RPA initiatives.
This position is:
- Responsible for leading RPA efforts
- Creates and maintains automation test frameworks and test scripts using Selenium and any other approved test automation tools
- Works with technology and business teams to create and maintain test strategy and test plans
- Prepares test approach and test scripts based on Stories/BRDs/FSDs
- Implements continuous integration using Jenkins
- Executes automation scripts and manual test cases, when necessary
- Works closely with Business and Technology partners on defect resolutions
- Works with the RPA EQE team to ensure project and EQE processes
- Leads the creation, preparation, review and execution of quality assurance activities
- Works with Business and Technology partners to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve escalated issues during the testing process
- Analyzes application specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents
- Uses advanced knowledge of applications in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems
- Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards for testing
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff to resolve critical and non-routine scenarios
- Supports Production validations during late evenings and/or weekends
- Provides on-call support (if needed) outside regular office hours to troubleshoot issues and work with EGS and technology partners
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.