Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Programmer/Analyst 3
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
- Provides development and technical support for the Enterprise Letter Generation and Print Delivery Hub application which hosts a GUI-based workflow and high volume batch processing print and electronic communications.
- Provide production incident and problem management support.
- Implementation of monitoring tools and alerts to manage overall health of application and infrastructure.
- Creation and execution of technical business continuity plan.
- Work with Technology team on Technology Remediation and Execution.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Participates in overall systems testing.
- Leads the migration of scripts , code and configuration to support migration of new documents to production.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Java 1.8 programming experience, Spring Framework, Hibernate
- 4+ years technical design and development experience on JDBC/Oracle/SQL server environment
- Experience in the following; Tomcat, Python, Angular, Spring boot, Spring JPA, Kendo UI, Autosys, Github, Oracle, SQL server, SQL language, HTML, AFP ( Advanced Function Printing), NDM
- Ability to think outside the box
- Familiarity with secure coding concepts
- Experience with high volume processing and document composition tool
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.