Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Programmer/Analyst 3 - Application Security Config
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
We are seeking an Applications Programmer Analyst to join the Human Resources Information Technology team (HRIT). HRIT provides technology support for team member focused applications and processes, including payroll, benefits, learning and recruiting. This resource will be part of SaaS development team responsible for Application Security configuration in all SaaS non-production environments within HRIT. Currently team is gearing up to work on HR Solutions Transformation work. As part of this project work, this resource will be required to support transition of security configuration from diverse landscape of applications to target state environment.
Responsibilities include the following:
* Provides technical support, configuration and basic development for applications and programs in HRIT Application Security Configuration space
* Collaborates with Senior Security Analyst and business partners in performing modeling, simulations and analysis to identify solutions to meet business needs
* Performs periodic Security Configuration Audits in HRIT applications
* Monitor and manage the HRIT Security Mailbox
* Maintain the Application Security Configuration Matrix
* Uses diagnostic tools and/or analyzes and uses vendor specifications to troubleshoot in Security configuration issues in HRIT application to maintain or restore service or data to programs, or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements
* Prepares test data, test and debugs Security Configuration issues.
* Completes required logs and reports
* Prepares programming specifications and completes programming tasks to develop basic, and/or assist in the development of low to medium complexity reports
* Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyzes changes for risk to the environment.
* Participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan.
* Updates and completes SDLC documentation, procedures and user guides.
Note: Minneapolis, MN is the preferred work location.
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.