Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 4 - IBM BPM Developer
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and dedicated team that is looking to the future. This role is a Sr. BPM Developer - Apps Systems Engineer role that will be engaged with implementing sound process design, creative and clean code, thorough unit testing and high performing implementations. This role will be a key contributor in expanding Cornerstone to the Customer Due Diligence platform of the future.
The Customer Due Diligence platform is a highly visible, high-priority set of applications residing on multiple technologies. The platform is used across all Wholesale LOBs and is pivotal to merger and acquisition activity. The platform is used by 10,000 internal users who are on-boarding and supervising up to 1,000,000 clients.
A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of best development practices that lead to a stable production environment, good knowledge of relevant development and monitoring tools, and the ability to work with project managers and provide project leadership when required. This is a very high visibility environment. This application is undergoing a lot of change with multiple efforts going on simultaneously.
- Provides technical support and oversight of incoming project design and implementation.
- Participates in the estimation and planning of project requests impacting our team.
- Provides technical consultation and support of application and program development using Agile methodology.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design/redesign computer solutions.
- Leads / Development of BPDs, UCAs , AI and Integration flows using IBM BPM Process Designer.
- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts utilizing IBM BPM Process Center.
- Lead IBM BPM implementation and Liaison between Non-Prod support and Dev and QA Teams.
- Participates in code reviews following the enterprise secure coding guidelines to ensure secure and stable solutions.
- Leads application migrations to production following the enterprise SDLC guidelines and uses Udeploy for automated releases.
- Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting.
- Uses EACO processes for production support issue tracking.
- Utilizes Wells Fargo change control procedures through PAC2000 to implement required changes.
- Provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff on escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan
- Occasional work outside of normal business hours
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of Oracle/DB experience
- 5+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 5+ years of Coach UI implementation
- 5+ years using Business Process Designs (BPD’s) within IBM BPM
- 4+ years of IBM Integration Designer experience if any
- 3+ years using IBM’s BPM 8.5.7 or 8.6
- 2+ years implementing Headless BPM processes
- Knowledge and understanding of Java
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) methodology and modeling
- Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design solution
- Agile experience
- Websphere Application Server / Websphere Process Server administration experience
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.