Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Credit Analysis & Reporting (CAR) platform is Wells Fargo’s enterprise repository for aggregated direct loan and lease data. In addition to supporting the data needs of Corporate Credit for analysis and company-level reporting purposes, CAR is a vital "second line of defense" for the proactive monitoring of credit risk across the company.
The CAR team is looking for candidates that will serve as ETL developer. He/she will establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with the broader business, technology and application management communities to accomplish the following goals:
- Provides design and development support for analytical systems and data integration applications
- Analyzes complex requirements and translates to technical design and specifications
- Design, development, test, and implement application ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) code
- Follow all software development lifecycle processes and standards
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Be willing to work non-standard hours as the need arises
- Follow change and incident management processes
- Develop and foster a positive relationship with team members, team leads and business partners
Other Desired Qualifications
- A BS/BA degree or higher in engineering, computer science or equivalent
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.