Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Merchant Services specializes in providing solutions such as credit card, debit card; check guarantee, e-commerce and gift cards to businesses of all sizes. WFMS is nationally recognized for its ingenuity and reputation as a leader in the electronics payments industry.
The Merchant Services Development Team uses Visual Basic.NET, T-SQL, and SQL Server 2012 (Database and Reporting Services) to provide mission-critical functionality for our customers. In addition, we have integrated our custom-coded solutions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 to provide our customers with unique and efficient solutions.
Merchant Service Development Team is looking for a highly motivated individual to lead in application development efforts, and provides third-level production support for Merchant Services Applications.
Other duties may include:
* Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to create new or update existing functionality.
* Provides coding guidance to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
* Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
* Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
* Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
* Using SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence Studio, Visual Studio 2010/2013/2015 and ASP.NET to complete the design, coding, and configuration management of Merchant Services applications.
* Unit testing and peer reviews of custom solutions.
* Lead technical efforts that integrate our custom SOA services with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 platform.
Position will involve using SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence Studio, Visual Studio 2013/2015 and ASP.NET to complete the design, coding, and configuration management of Merchant Services applications. In addition, this position will be responsible for unit testing and peer reviews of custom solutions. This position will also be required to lead technical efforts that integrate our custom SOA services with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 platform.
Other Desired Qualifications
Experience on TFS 2013/2015
IA-Des Moines: 6200 Park Ave - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.