Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Center of Excellence (COE) provides solutions & Services enabling digital document and content management capabilities to capture, manage, store, preserve, deliver content(Image, Document, Data) and related document/content business process work-flows across all Line of businesses for Wells Fargo.
Imaging Content Management Platform (ICMP) provides and supports ECM solutions and core capabilities including: Content Integration & Federation Services, Transformation/ingestion/export & delivery Services, Event Notification/Messaging services, Viewer Services/Apps, Repository & Record Management Services, Content Management Portal/Apps, etc. In addition, COE continue to evaluate and assess additional capabilities for future alignment towards technology simplification and application rationalization towards target state. One of the key Imaging Platform capabilities is the image/content workflow management applications including ICMP User Interfaces (UI) and Viewer, which serve 80,000+ users across various LOBs. The UI and viewer provide common interface for content management functionalities like ingestion, search, retrieval, export, update, view, print, download, merge, split, manual re-index, augment etc. to our partner systems supporting millions of transactions per day (around 30 million new document ingestion and around 25 million document viewing per month).
This position will lead the ECM COE Viewer Development with focus on TCP Mandatory requirements due to end of life of current Brava viewer product by Feb 2020 which requires significant viewer development/testing/coordination with all LOBs using Brava viewer today to pilot and rollout of LeadTools Viewer (target state viewer). This role also leads US/EGS developers to enhance IVAAS (ICMP Viewer as a Service) capabilities to support incremental projects requirements while fulfilling TCP requirements and in getting Lead Tools Viewer ready for Cloud Hosting. It will also support integration with new ECM repositories like Documentum and AWS to expose a common ECM Viewer for all repositories across the ECM COE.
The immediate focus areas of this position will include but not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain Web based application built using Java and Java script framework for users across various Line of businesses within Wells Fargo (80000+ users).
- Providing day2day oversight of Viewer capabilities development and delivery for all projects/initiatives.
- Providing technology leadership and strategic direction to ICMP mission critical and highly Viewer capabilities to support ECM target platform roadmap and continue improving ICMP user experience.
- Lead a team of technical resources (including US FTE, US contractor/SOW, and EGS-India) to build, support and manage the Viewer application. Leading the team through coaching, mentoring, recognizing, development planning, follow through for team members.
- Participate and drive scope discussions, Sizing, delivery dates and work closely within the team to meet timelines.
- Technical SME on project meetings including interacting with other technology partners and stakeholders.
- Creates design documentation, departmental technical guidelines, checklists, software engineering best practices and How-to guides for developers
- Participates in design and code reviews, enforce coding standards, testing and debugging of applications
- Participates in Systems Integration Testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and helps to support project and release roll out to production.
- Providing Production L2/L3 support for Viewer application.
- Providing technology support/leadership for audit, compliance and operations management across the platform’s non-prod and prod infrastructures and assets.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Experience with GitHub (or similar SCM product).
- Experience with Maven, Gradle, or similar build frameworks.
- Experience with Jenkins, UCD, or similar build and deploy tools.
- Experience with Spring Boot applications.
- Experience with deploying applications in Tomcat.
- Knowledge or Experience of IBM FileNet P8 ECM platform is preferred.
- Experience or Understanding of LeadTools viewer is a plus. .
- Experience in designing and developing on big enterprise middleware applications with one or more of MQ, WebSphere, Tomcat and Oracle.
- S(he) must be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, and have strong problem solving and negotiation skills. Must be comfortable in a fast paced and cross functional environment with an ability to operate and excel in ambiguous situations and within tight timelines.
- Strong project coordination skills with proven track record of delivering quality results and services in a timely manner and within budget.
MN-Minneapolis: 2650 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Saint Louis Park: 435 Ford Rd - Saint Louis Park, MN
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.