Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5/ Chabot NLP Engineer
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo - Digital Technology and Innovation team is looking for a experienced Application System Engineer 5 with Natural Language Processing (NLP) expertise with Python & Java Development background to architect, design, develop NLP technologies and algorithms to deliver AI initiatives in the bank. The ideal candidate for this exciting new development position has a passion for technology and demonstrates can quickly learn and adapt to new technologies with a drive towards continuous improvements in the way technology solutions are delivered across multiple line of businesses.
AI Chatbot and Virtual Assistant Platform - Development Lead - App System Engineer 5 is a versatile and highly motivated individual who acts as the highest level technical role on behalf of the application. In this role, team member will be part of architecture and develop best practices for voice bots, and implement solutions for speech to text and vice versa using in-house libraries and third party applications such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa/Echo, Apple Siri, and Microsoft Cortana etc. In addition, will drive initiatives to enrich WF Chatbot platform advancements in Machine Learning, Text Analytics, deep learning, NLP, NLU, advances voice based search and cognitive computing. You will drive continuous process improvement, and increase the efficiency and quality of AI project deliveries. You will identify and implement creative ways to monitor and continuously improve performance and best practices. You will meet regularly with management/technical leaders/business partners to gather feedback, plan future enhancements, set targets and set specific goals for improving the overall Enterprise Artificial Intelligence platforms.
Job Function Includes:
- Ownership of architecting, designing, developing, and deploying a highly efficient, scalable, high performance AI Conversational Chatbots to integrate with Business API Services.
- Work with a team of Applications System engineers and Business Analysts, while partnering closely with multiple lines of business, WFBOT - Chatbot/Virtual Assistant and Machine Learning development, Test engineers, and a wide range of other teams involved working on the release.
- Implement tools and best practices for release, environment, and configuration management to improve deploy success rates. This includes the new SDLC process and enterprise BAR tools.
- Act as a strong advocate for quality and reusability in the Services.
- May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff, requires hands on development and experience leading a small team of developers.
- Work closely with Agile Scrum Master, contribute in scrum ceremonies such as the sprint planning meeting, Daily Scrum, sprint review meeting, and sprint retrospective meeting. Active participation in artifacts such as product increment, product backlog, sprint backlog and lead end of sprint Demo to all key scrum stakeholders.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Container based application architecture
- Experience of libraries like Flask, Flup, Django
- Development of common NLP techniques such as Text classification, Tokenization, Part of Speech tagging, Text Mining, Named Entity Recognition
- Experience with SciKit-Learn, Keras, PyTorch and TensorFlow in building multilayer neural networks.
CA-Fremont: 3440 Walnut Ave Bldg A - Fremont, CA
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.