Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 6
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Application Systems Engineer - Wells Fargo Enterprise Case Management and Workflow Technology lead architect for multiple Enterprise Case and Workflow Management applications focusing on Strategy, Standardization, Simplification and Production Efficiency of Business Critical Case Management and Work Flow applications.
- Evaluate application designs for efficiency with focus on performance and simplicity
- Work closely with various business product leads to understand technical requirements.
- Must be able to code and mentor others in modern coding methods.
- Define Processes and Develop documentation as per compliance, risk and application support needs
- Interact/Collaborate in an Agile delivery squad working with different technology partners
- Work closely with offshore teams & Shared Services, Enterprise Technology Teams
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead with proven experience in large enterprise Java, Pega, and Cloud application development
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of case management and work flow technology, tools, and designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to engineering staff in the product development, testing, and implementation process.
This engineering position will perform the role of a Principle Pega Architect who will direct a staff of application Architects ensuring that common architecture decisions are implemented consistently across business and IT in order to support the business and IT strategy. This position requires working with Business and Wells Fargo Technology teams such as Enterprise Architecture with a focus on crafting a Pega Center of Excellence practice. The position will be responsible for hands-on end to end design and implementation of high performing and integrated Pega based scaleable solutions, built for change that meet both functional and non-functional requirements. The position will also focus on existing legacy BPM products as well as other software innovation and initiatives.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years working Knowledge with SAN, NAS, NDM, Autosys etc.
- 5+ years working experience in Wells Fargo or other Financial Institutions
- Excellent data analysis with troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with senior programmers, partner groups, and other technical business groups.
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Proven experience with source control systems and process documentation.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Senior System Architect Certification (CSSA) required
- Lead System Architect Certification (CLSA) preferred
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.