Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo’s Customer Information System (CIS) provides a holistic view into Customer relationships to products, services and other customers. Superior Customer Relationship Management skills are fundamental in meeting Wells Fargo's Business Objectives and key to the success of this Business Systems Consultant's contribution to this application development team.
The successful candidate will analyze business requirements and data to design functional solutions for large, complex system implementations enhancing Wells Fargo’s dedicated support to Customer Relationship Management and leading to a consistently superior customer experience.
Primary responsibilities of the Business Systems Consultant, working in both Waterfall and Agile environments on this team are:
* Participate in business requirement gathering sessions to provide application knowledge
* Interpret business requirements, perform analysis, and translate into functional requirements meeting business goals and objectives
* Participate in testing activities to ensure thorough testing of solutions
* Collaborate with application SMEs, Technicians, and Quality Assurance testers to research and resolve issues.
* Create or modify application documentation to reflect implemented enhancements
* Coordinate internal CIS application activities in support of development projects
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience working directly on Wells Fargo's Hogan CIS application in the capacity of an analyst, technician or tester.
- 3+ years of experience in Hogan Customer Information System (CIS) and Hogan Process Control Data (PCD) functions of the Hogan Application suite.
- Experience working with other Hogan Suite applications such as Hogan IDS or Hogan RPM in a mainframe environment.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.