Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 4 - Business Continuity Administrator
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) Platform Management team is responsible for providing technology solutions for the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) organization. This includes providing Application Availability, Platform Engineering, and IT Service Management services for a diverse portfolio of 750+ applications.
We are seeking a Business Systems Consultant to join our EFT Service Management team, managing Business Continuity Plans (BCP). Job functions for this motivated individual will be participation and leading the management of continuity planning activities for approximately 20 EBT BCPs in collaboration with technology teams and business partners. Focus is on ensuring exercise and maintenance activity and recovery simulation are effectively planned and executed in compliance with enterprise requirements.
The Business Continuity Administrator’s role is to provide central oversight and coordination of Business Continuity Planning of BCP deliverables for the Enterprise Functions Technology organization.
- Management of Enterprise BCP-required annual BCP plan Exercise and Maintenance activities and timelines
- Liaison between the Business Continuity Manager (BCM/Plan Owner) and Business Continuity Officer (BCO)
- Represent EBT at the monthly BCO Meetings. Post summary information on the EBT BCP SharePoint Site
- Collaborate across the Lines of Business to identify targets, goals and objectives to ensure the program aligns with the organization’s overall strategy
- Participate in the response or recovery efforts following a disruptive incident, providing post-mortem expertise
- As part of the onboarding process, provide team member BCP process overview and guidance as needed
- Lead Recovery Simulation exercises and provide project coordination support
- Ensure full compliance with all Enterprise BCP requirements and standards
- Review and remediate all Red Cell Report items and Plan Profile findings in partnership with the BCM
- Creation of new Business Unit and Technology BCP plans, activation of BCP plans, changes to existing plans and user access in Operation Resiliency System (ORS)
- Full documentation/updates of all required EBCP Exercise and Maintenance tasks in the system of record (ORS): Record Verification, RTO/RPO Review, Risk Assessment, Recovery Simulation, Plan Profile, Plan Walkthrough and Plan Distribution
- Manage and distribute communications related to Business Continuity activities
- Assist the BCM in managing the response or recovery effort including facilitating communications
- Provide as needed status reporting for plans managed
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience acting as a liaison between internal platform teams and external technology service providers
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.