Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Digital Technology (DT) manages the Wells Fargo online store 24/7/365 days a year. DT’s mission is to support our company’s vision & values by delivering, maintaining, and supporting high quality software solutions that provide our customers with outstanding digital experiences that will help them manage their financial needs. The DT Production Support Group (PSG) is a fast paced technology team, responsible for the availability and security of applications that support Wells Fargo’s 24MM online and mobile banking customers.
The team is seeking a Remediation Analyst with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills and with the ability to work autonomously. This analyst must have the flexibility to work in the evenings approximately 1 - 3 days per week.
The vulnerability remediation champion will:
- Review Qualys, iTracker, Infrastructure Release Management & Governance, and Validation Framework reports to determine and prioritize servers that require Operating System (OS) remediation.
- Ensure all Weblogic, Java, Tomcat, and other Middleware binaries are in compliance with enterprise schedules.
- Evaluate Weblogic password reports and remediate as required.
- Work with internal and enterprise web system engineers to determine remediation risk, game plan steps, and implementation schedule.
- Create, track, and close change requests in Remedy following enterprise guidelines.
- Manage 1 - 3 changes per week to the production and/or staging environments including communication, overseeing assigned engineers, and follow up. ***Production changes occur in the evenings.***
- Attend multiple weekly meetings and prepare weekly/monthly/yearly reports to communicate status to internal and enterprise stakeholders.
- Represent Production Support Group during vulnerability remediation calls.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.