Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 5
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Business Systems Consultant 5 role will report to the Leader of the Technology Third Party Competency Center within the Technology Group that supports a vendor/operations function. This is a key role on the Third Party Patching team that will be critical to the continued development of the Configuration Management, Vulnerability and Patching (CMVP) Governance Program with regard to Third Party Supported Assets.
The candidate will help drive the development, enhancement and improvement of departmental tools as related to expansion of CMVP Governance Program. Through close partnership with the program lead and other senior management within the Technology Third Party Competency Center, the candidate will support the needs of the program; as well as support the needs of the team in collecting and testing system requirements, developing design documents for future enhancements, providing automated solutions for enhanced management reporting and overall program support. This position acts as a liaison between client area and the technical organizations by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
The ideal candidate must be well rounded in their skills with experience in both writing requirements and testing through all phases of the SDLC. The responsibilities below require a thorough understanding of the concepts associated with each, as well as prior experience to perform efficiently:
- Create and maintain business requirements documents (BRDs), functional requirements and design documents.
- Analyze business needs, evaluate systems, recommend process improvements and build the design for solutions that employ automation technology for greater efficiencies while remaining cost effective and meeting business requirements.
- Demonstrate proven data analysis and testing skills with a high attention to detail.
- Research production problems; help identify triggers and solutions to resolve.
- Write test scenarios, cases, and scripts based on business requirements.
- Perform in-depth QA testing, including feature testing, system testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing. Document, report, and track defects.
- Creates training presentations and provide training demonstrations to key stakeholders, internal team members and our Risk Community.
- Fosters strong relationships and collaborates effectively with key stakeholders, line of business partners, management, peer teams, and technology teams.
- Prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure both collaboratively and as an individual contributor in a dynamic complex virtual environment. Must be pro-active and able to propose solutions to the work group.
- Handle multiple changing priorities and stay on track/focused
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Other Desired Qualifications
- TPPP (Third Party Patching Portal) experience (i.e., testing, research, data analysis, reporting)
- Demonstrated ability to create effective reports and process flow documentation
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.