Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The IT Data Solutions Architecture group, within Enterprise Core Services Data Technology, is seeking the expertise of an experienced Business Systems Consultant with Microsoft SQL Server who will function as a liason between partner areas and the data services teams. If selected, you will be tasked with planning, conducting, documenting, and defining the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with approved data technology systems focused in part on the Analytic Target Operating Model (ATOM) SQL Business Led Analytic Development Environments (BLADEs) and associated analytic and Microsoft SQL Server technologies.
In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with and collaborating on medium-to-high data services projects, working with data engineers to build data solutions compliant with enterprise architecture, and providing subject matter expertise on Microsoft technologies. You will conduct moderate to complex database technology and system configuration documentation, requirements gathering, and project status updates, and documenting processes. You will act as a liason for data services in the support and implementation of Microsoft technologies with business partners, database analysts, and technical management across the Wells Fargo enterprise.
- Provide requirements gathering, data analysis and design support documentation for data related projects and enhancements across all SDLC environments, including problem tickets, work requests, and work order and other issue resolution paths.
- Partner closely with architecture in the implementation, development, and support across all environments to address performance and scalability needs based on business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for support of the ATOM SQL platform and the deployment of data architecture and policy principles and the design for improvement of the strategic use of enterprise data.
- Implementing the conceptual architecture designs (CADs) provided by architecture, infrastructure, and ensuring architectural alignment of data solutions for servicing data across the enterprise.
- Recommend and monitoring optimization processes for data services in compliance with enterprise policy.
- Develop and maintain documentation on implementation steps, technical procedures, knowledge base materials in collaboration with other business systems consultants, database analysts/engineers, architecture, and business partners.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure)
- Experience integrating with the Business Intelligence Competency Center (BICC) solutions: Tableau, Microsoft BI, PowerBI, MicroStrategy, Cognos, SAP Business Objects, SAS for operational analytics and reporting
- Excellent communication skills with an inate ability to interact with all levels of an organization
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.