Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 5
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Business System Consultant acts as a liaison between client area, technical organization, and other affected areas by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet). Responsible for producing business requirements. Develops project plans and schedules, including budgets. May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by evaluating current processes and recommending new e-commerce solutions that reduce costs or extend current capabilities. Tools used to evaluate current processes may be industry tools or self-developed. May act as an external consultant as a participant in consortia groups. May work directly with senior management.
The candidate will facilitate Business Continuity Planning functions in upholding the Enterprise BCP Policies to ensure all Wholesale Technology BCP’s are in compliance.
Wells Fargo Wholesale Technology (WT), part of Enterprise Information Technology (EIT), is looking to add a Business System Consultant (BSC 5) to work directly with our internal customers and Shared Services Partners on determining requirements, developing & managing projects and creating an operational structure related to Business Recovery for the WT organization.
Essential Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Coordinate, develop and execute Business Continuity Planning deliverables.
- Develop an in depth knowledge and understanding of Technology and Business Unit BCP’s.
- Coordinate between internal customers, technology and application teams to understand customer needs, plan and lead the analysis of complex problems and coordinate the support of resolution activities.
- Analyze and identify process problems, develop resolutions, draft and manage SOP’s and the potential creation of alternate support processes.
- Coordinate & communicate information related to emergency infrastructure remediation.
- Generate and maintain centralized communication process that allows for effective communication between internal customers, WT teams and service providers.
- Ability to develop, document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Work with offshore teams to plan & execute one-time and re-occurring activities.
- Develop a reporting structure that shows progress and performance across the participating teams, helping to track and improve internal performance.
- Develop and/or maintain documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Participates in projects & initiatives in order to assure quality, security and compliance requirements met expectations and desired results for their supported area.
- Lead and/or participate in post mortem process that identifies process failures, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Participate in production outage assessments and remediation activities, including troubleshooting, documentation and communications.
- Actively participate in partner and internal customer meetings as needed.
The position will interface with various application teams, service delivery team and distributed systems team members gain the knowledge needed to review and verify audit compliance. May work directly with senior management and is considered a high-level expert.
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.