Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 5
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Marketing Decision Support System (MDSS) application team focuses on leveraging data from lines of business across Wells Fargo to provide key metrics to the analytics community. MDSS presents data from both the Household and the Customer perspective. Users of MDSS perform analysis, trending, ad hoc queries, generate marketing campaigns and more.
This position offers the opportunity to work with the Marketing Decision Support System (MDSS) team within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) group to provide business analysis support for our production processes. This role will interact daily with both Technical and Non-Technical team members. The team member selected for this role must possess the ability to learn new skills and improve upon their current skills-set, have a high degree of efficiency and motivation in work habits with the ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment as well as the ability to comprehend complexity, to fully understand a process with all of its business and technological implications, and to approach the analysis of the data or processes from that perspective.
In general this individual will:
* Act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
* Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
* Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
* Prepare specifications for system changes.
* Recommend and initiate systems testing.
* Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
* Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Project Methodology (EPM)
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Ability Ability to track and monitor project progress, identify project and process gaps, recommend controls and communicate progress to business leaders
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.