Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 5 - Technical Analyst
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Enterprise Credit Risk Technology (CRT) team within the Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT) group is seeking a Sr. Business Systems Consultant. The CRT group works on building and enhancing existing components in the Real Estate Valuation Services (REVS) Platform. This position will be responsible for the creation of business requirement documents, analysis and functional design documents supporting the Real Estate Valuation Services Information Valuation (RVSVI) Data Mart application.
The person will work with Technology, Business users, and Support leads within ERFT to deliver the solutions necessary. Responsibilities include:
Planning & Analysis & Design:
- Act as a lead & SME between REVS LOB and Credit Risk Technology (CRT) by planning, conducting and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems;
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements;
- Ensure the effective roll-out of new functionality and enhancement for Real Estate Valuation Services (REVS) users.
- Build and support work-flows and processes for full model life-cycle.
Documentation & Project Management:
- Partner with Credit Risk Technology (CRT) Team to produce necessary documentation, including business requirement documents, test plans & release documents.
- Coordinate activities within the CRT development teams to ensure that appropriate resources are employed and that delivery time-lines will be met.
Technology Compliance Plan and Trouble Shooting:
- Ensure the application is in compliance and resolve any issues required support from CRT team and REVS LOB users.
Note: Work location for this position is 2600 S Price Road, Chandler, AZ 85286
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.