Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Technology Data/Technical Analyst - Applications Systems Engineer 6
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Risk & Finance Core Services is a horizontal function within Risk and Finance CIO organization and is responsible for delivering data consistently across Risk & Finance. This role will report to Compliance and Operational Risk data lead and is responsible for enabling data consumption from the Risk & Finance Core data platform to the Compliance and Operational Risk Applications
- Works on moderately complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of numerous factors.
- Interacts with customers and functional peer group engineers.
- Design high performing data models on big-data architecture to deliver retail, wholesale, securities & derivatives product data; and customer/party/product/account master reference data as data services.
- Design, develop solutions to support metadata, data lineage and data quality capabilities across the Risk & Finance Core Platform.
- Design and build high performing and scalable data pipeline platform using Hadoop (MapR, Horton Works, Cloudera etc), Apache Spark and Amazon S3 based object storage architecture.
- Design and build the data services on container-based architecture such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Build and operate the data services platform that supports real-time and batch data sourcing/provisioning, data processing, data analytics and BI/reporting.
- Deliver data solutions by collaborating with other vertical and horizontal functions within Enterprise Risk & Finance Technology and broader Enterprise Information Technology groups.
This is a critical role for Compliance Data, reporting and analytic organization. The resource will be responsible for doing data analysis, technical analysis, and design for one or more compliance domains, including and not limited to:
- Trade/Market Surveillances (spanning all traded products / asset classes for both EQ & FI, globally)
- AML/Financial Crimes/Customer Due diligence
- Equity Aggregation (including Takeover Panel reporting)
- Employee Investment Monitoring (including approved broker-dealer data feeds)
- Control Room (management of Gray List/Watch List/IB Deals Conflict)
- Compliance Aggregated Risk Assessment
- Laws, Rules & Regs management
- Compliance Sampling/Monitoring/Testing
- Compliance & Ops Risk Reporting
The preferred work location is AZ-Chandler,NC-Charlotte or NJ-Summit. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to AZ-Chandler,NC-Charlotte or NJ-Summit with limited to no relocation assistance.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Compliance and/or Operational Risk domain experience
- 5+ years of experience in delivering data as a service
- Experience with Master and Reference data across Compliance and Operational Risk will be a big plus
- Must be knowledgeable in processes and data related to Compliance and Operational Risk functions
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.