Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Engineer / Application Systems Engineer 4
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Join the Enterprise Data Technology group as an Applications Systems Engineer where you will be developing ETL processes for large data warehouse projects using Teradata and Ab Initio. Strong data analysis skills are required to understand and make sense of customer data. You'll work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. You’ll be part of a technical team building enterprise wide projects through all phases of the system development life cycle including analysis, design, modeling, testing, implementation, user support and documentation.
* Design, develop, test and document ETL processes
* Add new functionality, with direct business user interaction
* Support and maintain current application
* Perform data analysis to ensure accuracy and integrity
* Actively seek opportunities to enhance usability and effectiveness of application
* Provide technical and data support to user community
* Manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced development environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to understand complex data models
- Familiar with Autosys job management tool
- Experience in source code management and deployment process using Artifactory, Jenkins and UDeploy
- Experience in Change Management process
- Experience with sizing, and performance tuning.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.