Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Database Analyst 6
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This team provides enterprise solutions, data encryption initiatives and data protection projects in support of our Data Management and Insights (DMI) organization. This position will support the development of a new regulatory related Wells Fargo proprietary application. They will be responsible for on-going engineering and maintenance for this application.
We are looking for a highly competent and motivated individual to fill an Database Analys role in the Enterprise Core Services team to manage and support our enterprise encryption project.
We are looking for an individual to provide one or more of the following:
- Provides the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's server-class databases with a focus on data protection.
- Provide technical leadership in support of solutions for data protection, which include encryption, data masking, data scrubbing, data rationalization, and access and control.
- Performs database audit and compliance support activities. Familiar with database encryption solutions, access and control process and procedures. Database encryption and audit capabilities for monitoring and sustainment. Familiar with vendor provided database encryption solutions for various levels of protection.
- Handles and leads the most complex or critical data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups,,including responsibility for database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling.
- Provides oversight,mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.
- Plans, analyzes, designs, implements, maintains, and controls the organization's databases with a main focus on Teradata, MS SQL Server and Oracle. Consults with and provides guidance to database users and client groups, often recommending tactical and strategic solutions.
- Collaborates and provides input with other database analysts, where applicable, including troubleshooting and escalated issues.
- Act as a consultant with Application Development team to support programming and database object management business needs.
- Recommend initiative/programming alternatives to meet the project needs as well as utilize existing hardware to its maximum capacity.
- May participate in the development of data/ database architectures and management policies, procedures and standards.
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
MN-Eagan: 1000 Blue Gentian Rd - Eagan, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.